Enviro Freestanding Pellet Stoves - Cast Iron and Steel
EF3Bi Freestanding Stove
The 3EF3Bi produces the most heat of any Enviro model. A double row of
heat exchange tubes and up to 40,000 BTUs of heat input makes the EF3Bi
a leader in the heating industry. Its beautiful design adds a touch of
elegance to your home. The three-piece glass bay door provides an
excellent view of your fire from almost any angle.
EPA tested 1.1 g/hr emissions
Up to 40,000 BTU’s.
Easy-to-use hopper lid handle.
Hidden heavy-duty heat exchanger.
Attractive, durable steel brick liner.
Large, full pedestal ash pan.
Covered, easy-to use-controls.
Large 55 lbs hopper with easy access lid.
- Easy clean ports for low maintenance.
253 lbs in weight.
The M55 Multi-Fuel Stove
With the touch of a button you can change the fuel type – Super Premium, Premium, Standard Pellets, Utility Pellets or Alternate Fuels – from wood pellets, corn, wheat, barley, paper pellets to all bark pellets!
- Nicest pellet flame in the industry!
- 55,000 BTU’s
- Heats up to 2500 sq. ft.
- 79.8% Efficiency
- EPA tested 2.0 g/hr emissions
Low maintenance burner - This patent pending technology has an agitator rod in the burn pot that breaks up any clinker or ash and helps move it into the ash pan. This greatly reduces cleaning intervals and also allows you to burn lesser quality, inexpensive pellets and alternate fuels.
- Quick start ignitor with air pump
- Quietest pellet stove in the industry – (40 – 45 dB at 10 ft. away)
- Fluted cast iron firebox liner
- Built-in floor protection – no hearth pad required
- Standard wall thermostat
- Tri-mode operating system Manual – Hi/Lo – Auto/Off
- Wireless Digital Wall Thermostat or Remote Control
- Tinted Mirrored Glass
- Brick Liner
- Ceramic Log Set
- Wooden Door Handle
1200 sq. ft.
W x H x D:
17 7/8"x 34 1/8"x19"
- Heats 600 to 1200 sq. ft.
- 75% Efficiency
- EPA Tested 1.6 g/hr emissions
- Up to 30,000 BTU's
- 48 lb (21.5 kg) hopper capacity
- 35" x 18" X 19 ½"
- Built-in hearth pad
- Circuit board control panel
- Dual mode thermostat ready
- “Run Quiet” system
- Large viewing area (130 sq. in.)
- Comes standard with ignitor
- Large heat exchanger
- Levelling legs
- Air wash system
- New Circuit Board with fine tuning trim features
- Redesigned, larger ash pan with latch
- Grate in bottom fire box has the back half removed to help with cleaning
- Variable speed fan
- Outside combustion blower kit
- Stainless Steel cab sides
Eligible for US Tax Credit